Whether planning a beach wedding, traditional wedding, exotic honeymoon or a Hen weekend, spare a thought for your feet.
Here is a suggestion for a foot care plan which can be included as part of your beauty routine:
3 Months to Go
- Visit a foot health professional for a check-up and advice on how to tackle any problems you may have
- start using a foot file or foot scrub to remove rough skin
- moisturise every night
1 Month to Go
- If you have not started a foot care plan, start now
- remove all nail polish/gels to allow the nails to rest and recover
- Choose your colours for your pedicure and book your appointment
- Why not treat your nails to one of Dr.’s Remedy nail polishes? Non-toxic, nourishing and kind to your nails?
- You can massage your feet using a light oil. This encourages circulation and encourages skin and nail growth
2 Weeks to go
- Maybe visit a foot health professional to remove any stubborn hard skin, especially on the heels, thin thickened nails, etc. You are then ready for your pedicure
1 Week to go
- Why not book a paraffin wax treatment or try some reflexology? Both are relaxing and good for the skin
1 Day to go
- Enjoy a professional or home pedicure knowing your feet are more beautiful than you ever remember
- On your wedding day you want to be confident about every part of you, so do not ignore your feet – and don’t forget the groom’s feet too!