The term ‘Foot Health First’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner or licensed user of the website whose registered office is 101 Milford Road, Lymington, Hampshire, SO41 8DN.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Foot Health First’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Payment should be made with the order using Paypal. Credit and debit cards are accepted. Orders will be processed once payment has been cleared through our bank.
All prices include VAT and we reserve the right to change prices without prior notice and correct omissions and errors on the website.
For legal and compliance reasons we can only deliver to the UK mainland.
Postage, packing and handling will be added to the order according the product you purchase. Normally this is £2.99 per order. For footwear only and orders over £50 we may offer free shipping which you can select during checkout.
Orders are sent Second Class Post and should arrive within 5-7 working days from date of order. If you are a local customer you can collect from our surgery.
Should you wish to cancel your order please contact us as soon as possible by emailing us at email@example.com so we can cancel dispatch.
Should you wish to return an order please contact us as soon as possible by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A returned product should be returned within 14 days in its original condition and packaging with your receipt. The original cost of the goods and initial postage costs will be refunded to you within 30 days of cancellation. Please note return postage and packing costs is paid by the customer and is not refundable.
Please examine your goods upon arrival and inform us immediately if they are faulty on receipt by emailing us at email@example.com. We will send a replacement and organise return of the damaged goods including postage.
We do not pass on your details to any third parties.
Please read all the information provided by the manufacturers before using any product that you have purchased from us. There is no substitute for the professional medical care, advice, diagnosis and treatment of a professional. If you have a persistent medical problem, please consult your foot health provider.